* Whether you're in the medical industry or otherwise not, you'll take advantage of the inspiring thinking and insights.
* This book is game changing - a call-to-action for generating better results regardless of the pull to operate with intuition or gut instinct. If you are implementing via intuition as opposed to a systematic process, this book's message will force you to pause with your tracks to get an even more disciplined approach.
* Mcdougal utilizes a great deal of industries to create his case utilizing an engaging blend of anecdotes, storytelling and research - from healthcare to aviation (US Airways 1549 landing in Hudson River) - - to high-end highest rated restaurants - - to building massive office skyscrapers and shopping centers - -to generating a Van Halen rock concert - - to FEMA's response to Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans - - to money managers making investment selections.
* Might be read in 1-2 sittings. Page Turner. Fully engaging and riveting before last page is turned.
* Author's determination, authenticity, inspired thinking, modesty and willingness to disclose personal mistakes makes this an inspirational book. Both brilliantly written and a pleasure to learn.