Pages

Cancer: Step Outside the Box, 5th Edition

Author Ty M. Bollinger

Publisher: Infinity 510 Squared Partners (July 17, 2006)
Language: English, 502 pages
ISBN-10: 0978806506

Ty Bollinger taught me many things about cancer I didn't know. Coming from most people, this would be a mild compliment. Coming from me, it is somewhat more than that. You see, I have studied natural cancer treatments every day for the last eight years. I've written two books and 100 newsletters on the subject. I've given 25 workshops around the country on Beating Cancer-Gently. I "coach" about 10-12 people a week on the phone. They are people who have read one of my books. I coach them on the details of "what I would do if I were them."

Ty's research and writing are superb. He has collected all the data on the history of alternative cancer treatments and prepared this vital information for you in a very readable style. I will read this book a second time shortly to make sure I didn't miss anything. If you or a loved one have cancer, you MUST read this book. There is no other book which presents this subject in layman's language with the throughness of Ty's book.

Please do not let Ty's completely sincere expression of his religious beliefs turn you off. If you do not agree with it, please read the book anyway. There is no bias here, except against the corruption of Big Pharma and Big Medicine and the government agencies which support them.

What makes this book so superbly useful is that Ty gives you the complete explanation of the background of the treatment -- who disovered it, exactly how it works, what type of cancer it should be used for -- and then tells you how to order the substance or contact the clinic or medical professional who can administer it. Believe me, you cannot find this information in as complete and current a form

Cancer: Step Outside the Box

btemplates

0 comments:

Post a Comment